- You should be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate other Think Salmon users.
- You may not use the Think Salmon service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio, and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the Think Salmon service.
- Think Salmon is intended for personal use. Professional or corporate uses of Think Salmon are prohibited.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack Think Salmon or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Think Salmon.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Think Salmon members (“Spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Think Salmon, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Think Salmon account. While Think Salmon prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Think Salmon cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Think Salmon service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Think Salmon service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The Think Salmon service may make it possible to post content hosted on Think Salmon to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display images hosted on ThinkSalmon.com must provide a link back to Think Salmon from each photo to its photo page on Think Salmon.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
Think Salmon respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Think Salmon may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Think Salmon’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Think Salmon’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Think Salmon Copyright Agent
c/o Pacific Salmon Foundation
1682 West 7th Avenue
Vancouver, BC, Canada V6J 4S6